We are always traveling, whether in our faith, in our relationships, in our wisdom and knowledge, or on the road.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Art...............

 Art Day Whatever......

As you can tell, I'm not very good at regular posting. I decided to put more pics up at a time. Here are many of my watercolors. Above is a really washed over misting scene. Supposedly with a building on the horizon. Two people struggle through the rain.

 The purpose of the next work was for testing various depths of blue. I also used a rubber based material to create that white beach line. The rubber guards the original paper color, and is then rubbed off when dry.

 My first watercolor ever.... "Exploding Rainbow" was a abstract flop when I was twelve.

 This work was to highlight detail, and to attempt a 3D branch system.

 "Prickly Pears," a bit disjointed with the mountains is of a family picture from a vacation.
Tried to get distance and 3D-ness. (Like tree-branch above)

 "Reflection" is probably my best watercolor to date. It's purpose can be seen in its name.

"The Light" is not accenting the lighthouse, as can be assumed from the centerpiece, but instead the sunset in the back. hence the lighthouses plain black silhouette.

No comments:

Post a Comment