We are always traveling, whether in our faith, in our relationships, in our wisdom and knowledge, or on the road.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

College!

Welllllllllllllllllll............

I finished "the Search."
Finally.

And I am looking forward to next fall.

It will be completely different than now.



Now, I'm homeschooled. I go to music rehearsals. Drive a lot. And some more. School is relaxed, circumstantial, almost.

Next year..... 

Dorms, regular class times, varsity sports, cafeteria food (not that bad actually).

Fun. My friends will form an integral part of my life next year. If I make new friends ;).....

The hardest part will be living a distance away from my current friends. Though many are also going away to college, my church and swim team and music groups will be back at home, along with the memories.

A couple thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment