We are always traveling, whether in our faith, in our relationships, in our wisdom and knowledge, or on the road.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

40 Miles

The road lays open before me, endless hills, sunshine on the trees. This is the good life. With the wind in my ears, I am free to ride wherever I choose, and I choose everywhere. A 40 mile bike ride can be a exhilarating experience. Same is true for life. Let yourself go. Let the road take you where it wants. Follow the broken road. By giving myself to God, restriction gone, I can be myself. I can work. I can play. I can serve. I can lead. But without the restriction, it is now all for the Lord. By humbling myself, and pledging my sword to His cause, I become free. Free from this world's anxiety. Free from Satan's throes. Free from my own flesh. I am free to serve God to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment